Thursday 28 April 2011

There's something about Cornwall

There's something about the spectacular north Cornish coast which draws me back year after year. I love exploring the landscape carved and sculpted by the sea and the beautiful sandy beaches hugged by the rugged cliffs. Cornwall is my little bit of heaven and I cherish every moment I have the opportunity to visit this wonderful county. We escaped to Kernow over the Easter break and were so blessed with the weather. Things making me smile...


 {The spectacular view at Port Isaac - albeit a little foggy}

{Port Isaac Harbour where 'Doc Martin' is filmed}

 {Golden Burn beach where the children played in rock pools and jumped over the waves!}

{Stunning Padstow Harbour in the early evening}

{Fresh fish straight from the sea}

Cornwall has a trick of capturing the hearts of anybody that visits... it has certainly stolen mine!


TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment